We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay with Judy and Wal. We were in cottage number 9, which has a lovely
large room and a kitchenette. The bathroom is a bit small but fine for our needs. The bed was wonderful. I had the best nights sleep of our trip. The breakfasts were all different and we were introduced to food we hadn't tasted before. All were delicious. Judy and Wal were very welcoming and they run a great b& b. We would definitely recommend a stay here to anyone visiting Kennebunkport. The Inn is ideally located, just a short walk from the town centre and all the shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of luxurious accommodations within the quiet Historic District, just steps from the Maine Coast. Choose a meticulously restored room or suite in the Victorian Main House, or a spacious cottage suite, each beautifully appointed for discerning travelers. Romantic Cottage Suites offer plush beds, gas fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs, and many accommodations offer flexible floor plans for larger parties and girlfriends getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport