The place feels rather cheap - both the common areas and the rooms. However, this is more than made up in wonderful service the hotel offers. The staff go out of their way to provide guests wit everything they may need. For example, when I inquired about a microwave, one was brought to my room the next morning. Extras such as beach chairs and beach towels are a nice extra for such a simple place. One thing I found annoying was that room was flooded with light in the morning due to lack of decent light-blocking curtains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on ten private acres, Ocean Woods Resort at Goose Rocks Beach offers a great vacation destination for families or a romantic getaway for two. Relax, enjoy country views and ocean breezes. Just minutes from Dock Square shopping and dining in world famous Kennebunkport. 32 Spacious guest rooms with private baths, cable TV. Continental Breakfast included. Outdoor pool and hot tub, shuffleboard, basketball, tetherball, horseshoes. Affordable family rates. On-site pub and casual family dining with kid's menu and big screen TV's. Great place for weddings, reunions, business meetings and family traditions. Hosts: Kathleen Spang-Morton and Peter Morton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Woods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Woods Hotel Kennebunkport
- Goose Rocks
- Ocean Woods Resort Kennebunkport, Maine