I found a great place on the quieter, less-touristy side of the beautiful Kennebunkport region. My room was very clean and comfortable-I slept soundly-the bed was more comfortable than my own! Goose Rocks Beach is only a half-mile away-stunning vistas...walkable or they rent bikes. The surrounding countryside is superb for biking or a car ride. Most of the week, there is a pub open upstairs...the food is well-prepared and you can tell the entire staff is happy to be here. Also, they have nice pool area w/ a hot tub as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on ten private acres, Ocean Woods Resort at Goose Rocks Beach offers a great vacation destination for families or a romantic getaway for two. Relax, enjoy country views and ocean breezes. Just minutes from Dock Square shopping and dining in world famous Kennebunkport. 32 Spacious guest rooms with private baths, cable TV. Continental Breakfast included. Outdoor pool and hot tub, shuffleboard, basketball, tetherball, horseshoes. Affordable family rates. On-site pub and casual family dining with kid's menu and big screen TV's. Great place for weddings, reunions, business meetings and family traditions. Hosts: Kathleen Spang-Morton and Peter Morton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Woods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Woods Hotel Kennebunkport
- Goose Rocks
- Ocean Woods Resort Kennebunkport, Maine