Can't believe we have been going to this wonderful B and B for 10 years now. The Inn tends to be on the higher side of pricing, but there is a reason, expert care is given to every room. Guests are given all amenities, robes,refrigerator,free beverages in every refrigerator, cookies upon your arrival, great afternoon snacks and beverages.....and the list goes on and on.
The staff at the Inn goes out of their way to be accommodating including a new twist this year . A young greeter when you enter the parking to offer a water bottle and free help with your luggage.
Breakfasts are outstanding and absolutely unique, we have not had the same breakfast twice in all our years.
The morning Breakfasts are served in the working kitchen with the cooks greeting you and of course very friendly and more than accommodating.
The location is superb as well as restaurant choices in the area including great "lobsta" houses.
It has been hard finding a match for this gem in our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine