We stayed at the Captain Lord Mansion B&B in late May for 3 nights -- and it was easy to feel at home here. Our welcome was warm, the house was absolutely beautiful, the grounds were lovely, and the neighborhood equally historic and lovingly cared for. We stayed in The Mary Lord room, with a 4-poster bed, gas fireplace, sitting area, and fine artwork. The bathroom was large, with double porcelain standing sinks and shower with built-in sauna and multiple massage heads, and a heated tile floor. Yep, it was pretty comfortable! We also enjoyed the breakfasts in the kitchen with the other guests and our chefs. There were several courses, all which were delicious. They accommodate dietary restrictions very well if you give them enough notice (we let them know a week prior to our arrival). Everything was flawless. Kennebunkport is much smaller than we thought, which made it all the more charming. And we were there in the shoulder season, so it wasn't touristy or crowded. We took day-trips down the coast to York, Ogunquit, Perkins Cove, Nubble Light House, and quite a few awesome beaches. Loved the historic villages and well-preserved architecture of the area. And everyone we met were friendly and loved to share experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine