We've been travelling in the area at least annually over the last 18 years and have stayed in some nice places, but none have been able to deliver the experience that Captain Lord Mansion did. Personal touches (guest list) anniversary champagne and chocolates, rooms that look every bit as they do in the photos, gave us a favorable impression upon arrival. Owners Rick and Bev have really created something with their quests that keep them coming back again and again. It wouldn't be uncommon to have breakfast with guests who were staying there for their 10th, 15th or even 20th time. All say the same thing...there's nothing to beat the beauty, comfort and warm feeling of this well-maintained and "modern" historic mansion.
We will be joining those who are able to call themselves repeat guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Free Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine