We have been vacationing in Maine for 16 years. We've stayed in many wonderful inns and B&B's, but when we found the CLM eight years ago, we knew this is where we'd stay when in southern Maine. We have stayed in eight different rooms and each was spacious with either a queen or king bed, and each room is individually and gorgeously decorated. We always sleep soundly because the beds are extremely comfortable. Each bathroom had something different, like a slipper tub, a whirlpool tub, or walk in shower with multiple shower heads. Each room has a mini-fridge stocked with cold drinks. And each had plenty of closet and drawer space for clothes. We love the staff at the Captain Lord, but we have to give a special shout out to Sue and Dave, who prepare the breakfast each morning. We have many dietary restrictions and they have always accommodated us and never made us feel like we were imposing. The exterior grounds are beautiful and peaceful with gardens, fountain, waterfall, and hammock. And, the inn has its own parking lot. When it comes to comfort, nothing is spared, such as supplying umbrellas if it rains, and OFF when the mosquitos are biting. We use the bikes supplied by the CLM to explore the coast, and it is an easy walk to Dock Square for shopping or dining. It is also a short walk to seafaring excursions. Kennebunkport is centrally located for day trips to Ogunquit, Portland, Pemaquid Point, Freeport, Kittery and many other gorgeous day trips. The Captain Lord Mansion is the only place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Free Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine