Having just visited 5 Hotels in the New England in the past 14 days I can report that this establishment readly exceeded all others. I visited.
An excellent score can be given for position , cleanliness, comfort and quality of the building and the rooms The hosts and staff were exceptionally friendly attentive and interested in ensuring their guests enjoy their stay. Recommendations for places to visit and for restaurants were excellent and reservations were made on our behalf. Breakfasts were excellent as were the complimentary snacks and beverages laid on for tea and into the evening.
Its a small friendly place with close attention to detail- its well worth the money - we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine