We recently stayed with Sarah and Eric at the Captain Jefferds Inn. What a treat. The have the best sun room that I just couldn't stay out of. Our room had a water feature, a fireplace and a king bed. We were so comfortable we could have just moved right in. They also have the best sheets ever in the history of inns. It's a wonder I got out of bed at all. Breakfast was great and we had the best time chatting with other guests. Truly we were so comfortable and felt so welcome, I didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine