My wife and I enjoyed a 2 night B&B stay here on our self drive tour of New England. From the warm welcome we received on arrival to our departure everything about this place was just brilliant. We had the Katahdin room on the top floor and it was lovely, comfortable and very clean with lovely bedlinen, TV, clock radio etc and good quality toiletries. The lounges and dining room are delightful and the attention to detail throughout the place has to be seen to be believed. The standard of food is excellent including the complimentary afternoon tea. Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water is always available as is brandy and port. This beautiful building is ideally positioned just a short walk from the centre of the charming little town of Kennebunkport where there are a handful of restaurants plus shops. The only downside for people who are perhaps not as sociable as ourselves may be the fact that breakfast, which is served in 2 sittings, is served on a (rather grand) dining table seating eight so, unless you can grab one of the other, smaller, tables you may have to engage in some early morning conversation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine