We stayed 3 nights at Captain Jefferds Inn while vacationing in Maine, This was our first time in Maine and our first time staying at a Bed & Breakfast. Our experience could not have been better. From the time we arrived we felt right at home. We stayed in the Terrace room and it was beautiful and immaculate. The sheets on the bed were the best! And the robes were an added bonus! Each breakfast we had was delicious and served by a friendly staff. The location of the Inn was perfect. It was with-in walking distance from everything in town, yet in a quiet neighborhood. If we return to Kennebunkport, we will definitely stay at Captain Jefferds Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine