“Loved this place!”

Dining options: Seating
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I love cupcakes and the ones here are delicious! I highly recommend the lemon meringue cupcake. It was light and fluffy with a great lemon filling. I also purchased a raspberry jelly-filled pastry and loved that as well.

Visited July 2014

Rome, New York
“Great cupcakes, awesome coffee !”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My niece and I stopped in the shop during our visit. Right off the bat, the owner was very personable and friendly ! There were so many coffee flavors to choose from, I was having a hard time. She asked me my favorite flavors and she made me a special coffee, almost like an almond joy. The first words out of my mouth were " this Is way better than dunkin donuts!" Then she helped us pick out a cupcake ... Since I love coconut, she recommended the raspberry coconut wedding cake. Oh my goodness, I wish my actual wedding cake was that good! I highly recommend this little shop, and I am already craving my next cupcake! I wish I took a picture of my cup cake but we were to excited to eat it:)

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Yummy cakes and great coffee”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This cafe/cake shop has only just opened. The owner is exceedingly nice and the home made cakes, of which there are over 500 varieties of cup cakes available, are delicious. Allie's ethos is making everything from scratch and using locally sourced, natural products. The inexpensive range of cakes also includes muffins, giant cinnamon whirls, a huge selection of donuts and scones. The coffee menu also runs to over 100 flavours and is good coffee. You can find The Cake House right next to Ben & Jerry's just off the Main Street in Kennebunkport.

• Visited June 2014