My husband and I spent a beautiful weekend at a perfect little cottage in Kennebunkport Maine on July 28th and 29th. There is a feeling of elegance surrounding this property but everything is relaxed and understated. The setting was a perfect view of the cove with the ocean just beyond, the weather was sunny and warm during the day with a cool breeze at night. We kayaked (complementary) out to the harbor in the afternoon, sat out on our private patio in the early evening and enjoyed a glass of wine, watching the sunset from our cottage, aptly named "Sunset". We could walk to dinner or drive a very short distance into town with many excellent restaurants. Our cottage was brand new, beautifully decorated, with all new appliances, cable tv, a spacious bedroom with a queen size bed and high quality linens. The ceiling fans turned slowly all night and kept the temperatures so cool, we had to use our coverlet (in late July!). Bob and Carol with wonderful hosts. Along with the attention we received from their assistant Michelin, I thought I was at a 5 star hotel. We can't wait to get back and visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Sixteen pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast bag delivered to your cottage each morning. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine