My partner and I took my parents here for their 50th anniversary weekend. We wanted to do something very, very special for them. We stayed on Father's Day weekend. Well, I must say all the reviews we read before we arrived were spot on. This is truly a gem of a place !!!!!! Everything was so clean and the cabins were just so adorable! My parents stayed in Float In and let me just tell you the cabin is simply awesome! The views of the tidal river coming into the cove was amazing! They loved it. We stayed in Smooth Sailing and we were very happy with this cute cabin! The views and landscaping around this whole place is something else. Breakfast was very simple and clever the way they did it by hanging it outside your door at 8am. Linda the manager was great. Very, very friendly and accommodating So...... if you want to stay in a place that offers a comfortable stay in a beautiful setting, look no further. We had a 50th celebration none of us will forget. Keith N
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Sixteen pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast bag delivered to your cottage each morning. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine