My family and I stayed recently for two nights in Sweet Dreams and the Float In. Beautifully and artfully decorated. Lovely little touches and decor perfect. The size of the rooms are fairly roomy considering they are cottages. (The bedroom too small to put luggage in however so a corner of the living room was used for this purpose)
The setting was simply divine, especially as we had the autumn colors in evidence and the lake was quiet and serene. The breakfast delivery at the door each morning was a nice touch. Light simple fair. The kitchens in both cottages allowing for ample opportunity to cook if you so desired. Large fridges for ample storage. The nautical touches in the Float In we're beautiful with a real ships porthole attached to the bedroom door and lantern light fixture from the ceiling above the dining dining. And the Retro kitchen and hooked rugs in Sweet Dreams, just charming. Overall..a wonderful place to return to each day after sightseeing and didn't feel like leaving in the end!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Sixteen pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast bag delivered to your cottage each morning. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine