“Lobster salad lunch”

Stripers Waterside Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Stripers Waterside Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Trolley Stop across the street during summer months.
Description: Stripers features local seafood on the water with a sunset view of the river and ocean, private beach, and a waterside bar. Have a drink and an appetizer in one of our adirondack chairs on our lawn, or come inside for a great meal, with plenty of options for those who would prefer an alternative to seafood.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I love the class of this waterside restaurant and it was a most beautiful day when we had lunch at the outside bar. The waiter was professional and very friendly but I have to say that my lobster salad was a bit of a disappointment. First the ingredients: watermelon balls and kernels of corn and grilled peanuts and about five pieces of lobster well presented on a plate with a purée of corn. Ordinaire and a little pricey considering the cost of these ingredients. My husband enjoyed his niçoise salad.

There are newer reviews for Stripers Waterside Restaurant

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great waterfront location, good service and excellent fresh seafood. We have eaten bothlunch and dinner her and never been disappointed. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

the first time i went was on my birthday with my friends the food was vey tasty and i thought it was a great place to have a great time

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a great little lunch overlooking the water . It was a perfect day and the waiter was excellent. I believe he was from Croatia for the summer. I'm sure they will miss him when he returns home after the summer. The food was moderately priced and very good. It was a memorable dining experience. AND we LOVe the Whirligigs!!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great spot for lunch or just a drink on the lawn looking across the river and out to sea. Very reasonable prices aswell especially if you take advantage of the 3-5 happy hour(s).
The food was suberb with equally good service. The beef tiradito appetizer was stunning, we both had that whilst my sis in law had the scallops to start, again which she were suberb. We will make this our 1st port of call when/if we return. Thanks.