“Wonderful meal” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bandaloop

Bandaloop
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, International, Contemporary, Gluten Free
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Tucked away on Cross Street in a re purposed old barn, in the heart of Kennebunkport, is where you will find Bandaloop's bright red doors beckoning you in. A warm, inviting, comfortable atmosphere with eclectic art and good music will complement your organic, fresh, and tasty dining experience. No pretense, just simple, friendly, and delicious!
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We really enjoy eating at Bandeloop for the local creative menu. The staff is always attentive and great about accommodating food allergies, etc.

Visited December 2012

“Awesome food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food in Bandaloop has been awesome each time we visit. I love the Walnut egg rolls, and the selection of entrees is great, without being overwhelming. Unfortunately, we rarely get to sample desert, as the starter and meal is more than enough for us.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Boston, Massachusetts
“Super yummy and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

One of my favorites every time I visit home. The menu is always awesome, and with plenty of veggie options (I love their meat but it makes it easy to bring friends).

Make a reservation as it s small and their isn't a huge bar area to chill out and wait. W

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jpbunk
Beacon, New York
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here on Saturday night during Christmas Prelude and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We wisely made reservations in October as Prelude makes walk-ins to any restaurant a bit dicey.
We arrived a bit early and had a couple of warm drinks (a Jameson hot toddy and a hot buttered rum) at the bar. That was a nice way to take the cold off a bit. When we were seated, we were in a room off the bar which was nicely decorated and busy but not too loud.
I had the marinated goat stickers which were absolutely amazing! It a like the best grilled steak had run into the best lamb. It was cooked to perfection and it could not have been tastier. For dinner I had the NY strip and it too was cooked to perfection. Desert was also very good. I had the fudge brownie with the ice cream and it was a great topper to a wonderful meal.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are in Kennebunkport. They use local, organic products and the results are delicious.

1 Thank BigPeteNy
Newport, ri
“Not bad, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Average truly is the best way to describe our meal. Service was fine and the food came out quickly. I had their mac and cheese with sausage and my wife had their haddock speciality. All in all, it was ehh... Nice place, but if you're in Kennebunkport for the weekend, there are some better places to visit for the price.

Visited November 2012