“Good value”

Bandaloop
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tucked away on Cross Street in a re purposed old barn, in the heart of Kennebunkport, is where you will find Bandaloop's bright red doors beckoning you in. A warm, inviting, comfortable atmosphere with eclectic art and good music will complement your organic, fresh, and tasty dining experience. No pretense, just simple, friendly, and delicious!
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Great food, quick service, IMO one of the best deals in the Port.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

My husband and I received two recommendations to Bandaloop, and we loved it so much the first night, we went back again on our third night. The menu is innovative and the food is delicious. The salads are fabulous - you must order one!

1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Warm, somewhat bohemian atmosphere with a great bar menu, good music and excellent food. The owner is a kind, talented and really treats his staff with care and respect. I must eat there at least 20 or more times a year.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Duck special was quirky & inventive. Wife's shrimp tacos 10 kinds of perfect! Martini could have been cooler... but when I asked for a wine recommendation the suggestion was excellent. Dynamite chocolate-raspberry torte for desert and, a rarity it seems, the coffee was very, very good.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

As a local, I have always heard about Bandaloop. With all of the great reviews and trip advisor accolades, I thought for certain that I was going to walk into a heavenly restaurant. Needless to say, I had high expectations for the food, the services and the atmosphere.

Everything was ultimately "good"...but I was not enamored with any of the generalities. The food was tasty, but not "wow"ful. The open kitchen was a nice concept, but the atmosphere didn't impact me and the service was just fine. Out of all the places to eat out in the area, Bandaloop did not make it to the top 5 of my list.

3  Thank eatwell_bemerry