“This is the place for ice cream”
Review of Goose Rocks Dairy

Goose Rocks Dairy
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Kennebunkport
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Of all the places around Kennebunkport, this is the best ice cream with the best prices. They have the most flavor variety; there will be something for everyone. One scoop is plenty and this is the child's portion. We were the twice this summer and the first time, we did the small size. This is two hugh scoops, which can be two different flavors. We finished the cones, but were stuffed and skipped dinner.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Quantity vs quality. Ice cream was subpar, but large servings. Give me half as much good ice cream and I'd be much happier. I threw out most if it.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I'm not wild about ice cream and frankly prefer sherbet or sorbet, I Goose Rocks Dairy has the best of the former and ice cream. The orange sherbet has bits of peel in it and the ice cream is supposedly home made. I will take them at their word. The ice cream rocks.

If you like ice cream be prepared when you order a regular cone, it comes with about a quart of ice cream. The Kidde Cups are sizable too.

They offer a wide variety of ice creams, sherbets and sorbets.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

nothing fancy, just good ice cream! They had some great flavors to choose from; I had red velvet one night and mocha chip the second time. Yes, it was good enough to go back! My husband had kahlua chip. All were delicious. The servings are enormous; the "kiddie" size is like a typical double scoop. We were surprised it was not more crowded.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I live in kennebunkport and always go to goose rocks dairy.(GRD) My cousin now works there as of summer 2012. There is no word for how good it is, so go there!