“Old Salt Pantry is great”
Review of Old Salt's Pantry

Old Salt's Pantry
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
st thomas, vi
“Old Salt Pantry is great”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The young men were so nice and helpful. Had a great hot dog and they even grilled the roll! Love that!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank antilles

weston
“very quaint”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

bought some goodies here. very old fashioned and fun. nostalgic and cozy. some great local jams, jellies, and candies. good place to visit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank voovoomel
Silver Spring, Maryland
“THE place for grinders”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Though my sister and I debate about the best place to grab grinders (subs, heroes, hoggies) - I think Old Salt's does it right. Other local places in contention - Provisions (Meserve's Market), Bradbury's and The Landing Store. Grad a grinder, some drinks, and chips and head to a number of hidden (free) picnic grounds tucked into Kennebunkport's little nooks and coves.

Visited June 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Blueberry pie...oh my!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

While visiting Kennebunkport, we had the opportunity to stop at the Original Old Salt's pantry for an afternoon snack. My husband and another gentleman we were with enjoyed their ice cream while I and another lady we were with enjoyed their delicious blueberry pie. WOW!! All I can say is YUM! Wish I could go and have a slice right now. I did take home a jar of the blueberry jam though so I can still have a little taste of Maine. If you happen to be near Old Salt's Pantry, definitely go in and give the blueberry pie a try, DELICIOUS.

• Visited June 2012
Wells, Maine
“Great Food - Need to Clean Up their act”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We like to stop at Old Salt's to get a foot long hot dog, it is a great tradition. . However, I was concerned when watching the two fellows in the kitchen, both of which had been making change and working the register, who proceeded to handle the rolls and hot dogs with their bare hands without washing them or using latex gloves. Even the onions we requested where placed on the dog with bare hands. Doesn't Maine have health regulations with regard to handling food? We love the place. I would just like to see them handle my food more carefully.

Visited August 2011