My friend and I ordered the lobster roll for dinner. At a cost of $19 I thought it must be worth the cost. We were in Kennebunkport after all. What a colossal mistake. I must first say that my friend did enjoy his lobster roll. I on the other hand could not finish mine. It had a very funny after taste and no favor. As soon as I left the restaurant I felt sick. I feel quite certain that the lobster roll was the culprit of the food poisoning I experienced that night! I will never waste my time and money eating there again. I don't think I will be able to look at lobster roll for sometime!!