“Simply the Best”

Mabel's Lobster Claw
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned seafood restaurant opened 11:30am to 9pm!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had lobster every day of our 8 day trip to Newport and Kennebunkport, and the lobster rolls at Mabel's were the best of all. Friendly attentive service, particularly from Garrett, made this a great experience both times we ate here. Highly recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,339)

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had drinks, the Shore Dinner, and Dessert. Dinner comes with salad, sides, and a 1lb plus lobster on a bed of steamers..Priced well at about $100 a couple.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

First I must admit that I don't eat much seafood but when my lunch partner who loves seafood suggested the lobster mac-n-cheese appetizer I thought why not. Now I wish I ordered the meal portion too, that was outstanding! The seafood fan went on to fried scallops that she absolutely loved and could not finish as the lunch portion is huge. I ordered a BLT thinking it would be a safe bet but was pleasantly surprised by the best BLT I've ever eaten with a healthy portion of really good bacon.

Such a cute little restaurant with every table packed inside and out and smiling waitresses offering quick service. All in all, this is a must stop!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Was told about this restaurant by locals, and always listen to them!. We luckily got a table outside, and each had the best meals of our trip! So good we went back for lunch the following day! Family owned and run, and you can tell. Loved it

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant for lunch. The lobster rolls are excellent - perhaps the best we've ever had. The service was very good and the quaint location was good fun. Highly recommended if you are looking for a great lobster roll.