“For serious lobster lovers!”

Nunan's Lobster Hut
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 30, 2008

My husband and I have travel to Kennebunkport during the summer and make it a point to go to Nunan's at least two out of the 3 nights we are in town! It is a no-frills desination for lobster lovers!!! Try to get there early or late so you don't have to wait as long. We are heaading to Kennbunkport this weekend and I am looking forward to Nunan's already!

2  Thank hancohen

Reviewed July 22, 2008

This is the place to go for Lobster. If you want anything else - go elsewhere. They have a very limited menu. It's basically pick your size lobster, chose a salad, or coleslaw or baked potato if you want. Very little else.
The lobster was perfectly cooked and fresh. So easy to get out of the shell. Delicious.
Oh, and the fresh blueberry pie was great too.
We went on a thursday night at 8pm and had no wait.

3  Thank Michelle2013
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Had heard this place was great, so we stopped in for lobster with our family. The service was terrible, the waitstaff was rude, and the were not at all friendly to our children. The food was okay, but we had better Lobster Rolls at Ocean Woods in Goose Rocks Beach. We ate out 3 times a day on vacation, and this place was, unfortunately, one of our least favorites.

3  Thank MomDoc
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Wow, Can I say that this is the best place to enjoy a lobster! Everyone there is so friendly and knows how to make you feel at home!
It doesn't just have lobster, there's steak, Burgers, Hot dogs etc. There is plenty to pick from if your not just in a lobster mood.

I highly recommend giving it a try and I promise you will not regret it!

1  Thank Lobstaatbest10
Reviewed July 3, 2008

Before the place feels up in the Summer months.

Nunans is the place to go with kids. Long row benches for sitting; friendly local staff who can provide cranyons and papers for the young ones. You can also take the kids in the kitchen to see the lobsters in the tank. One employed even picked up a large bound lobster, so the children could shake his claw!

I like the home made pies the best. Blueberry and apple.

The "large"lobster soap creamy and delicious but to small a portion for my taste.

We took out our friends (2 adults and 2 kids) we were 2 adults and one kid who did not eat, for $142.00. Which included 3 lobsters and drinks. If you want to go cheaper just get the comfort food sandwiches.

1  Thank Adam B