“Just excellent all around.”

Arundel Wharf Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The view from the deck, the food, weather and service are all excellent. One might think lobster is lobster, but my wife's and her sister's were excellent but my lobster Mac and cheese was the show stealer. Along with grilled tips it was so rich and cheesy that it was difficult to finish the large portion. Nothing like it and we have had it elsewhere. Plenty of room for each table, not crowded to fit the maximum people.

1  Thank Paul07438

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Strange as it sounds, there are very few restaurants in Kennebunkport that serve baked stuffed lobster. This was our third year that we've had dinner here and we have always found the food and staff to be excelllent. My wife and I had a table for two overlooking the small harbor and I think the flavor of seafood is always enhanced by being able to watch boats coming in and going out. Our waittress helped my wife select a wine she loved and made a great recommendation for my wife's dinner, as well. We look forward to future dinners here when we are in Kennebunkport.

1  Thank mediator4
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lovely lobster pasta! We ate outside on the deck overlooking the river. We enjoyed watching the boats coming back in after a day on the ocean. Had a wonderful server and will certainly return. Prices were better than we expected.

1  Thank kilkee
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We needed a location where we could meet our friend in the afternoon and work our way to early lobster dinner. While many restaurants in the area don't accommodate this timeframe, Arundel does provide an afternoon lite menu before moving to a full dinner menu at 5pm. This worked out perfectly for us. We sat out on the deck from 3:30 on, enjoyed excellent Crab Rangoon and then moved on to a full lobster dinner at 5. Tried the newer Lobster Melt this time. It was really delicious with plenty of lobster meat.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have been back multiple time this summer, just to have the lobster stew on a couple of occasions. Sitting outside on the deck, plenty of sun or umbrella shade, for everyone. They also have a large area with Adirondack chairs for you to relax while waiting for your table. Currently they are a must have when I am in K’Port.