“Go here.”

Hurricane Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hurricane Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Sitting over the Kennebunk River in the Kennebunkport neighborhood of Dock Square. Hurricane Restaurant offers the freshest local seafood,locally grown produce and the finest of prime meats available in the market daily. Our Chef and Pastry Chef write our menus each day based on what is the freshest and finest product. Our wine list offers over 130 plus selections by the bottle with almost 60 available by the glass and has won Wine Spectator awards for over 15 years in a row. Our service is casual with our priorities being complete guest satisfaction. Please join us soon to enjoy our wonderful food and beverages and well as our spectacular water views.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very good service. Lobster roll and sweet potato fries for my friend (the best in the world she says), I had the beef tenderloin with candied brussel sprouts- amazing. melt in your mouth delicious. And the creme brulee was fabulous. 100% worth the price.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were looking for somewhere to have a lightish early dinner & came across this place. Very friendly staff & if you sat in the bar area appetisers were half price & drinks 30% off. I ordered the fish in batter appetiser, it was huge & more than adequate for me as a meal.

1  Thank rettie
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at Hurricane. Everything was delicious and the staff was very friendly. The warm apple pie was amazing!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stopped here for some drinks, wish we could have lingered but we were heading off to another party. Looked like a lot of fun.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful lunch here. We each had the lobster chowder, probably could have shared a bowl since it was a sizeable portion. We also shared the hot crab sandwich which was delicious. We had a table with a view of the water, very nice ambience. Overall, a perfect spot for lunch or dinner.