“Unique flavors!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Kennebunkport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Loved the blackberry goat cheese ice cream! Super unique flavors! Excellent service as well, as the staff was kind about allowing us to sample almost every variety of ice cream available.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had desert here after watching the fireworks on July 5th. It was recommended by our waiter at Ocean. My wife had the spicy Rocky Road and Cayenne Avocado and I had the amarula pecan. Delicious!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stopped here in our foodie tour. We tried some unique flavors; strawberry basil, whoppie pie, salted caramel, but my favorite was goat cheese. & blackberry. Very creamy and good flavor.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The staff here was super friendly! The kids behind the counter let us try samples of all the ice creams, which was great because they had flavors like "goat cheese cranberry" and "lemon thyme" and other things I would never think to put into ice cream. It took us forever to make up our minds but eventually when we did it was TO DIE FOR! I loved the red wine flavor, the honey and, typical me, the dark chocolate. I'd return again!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

It was such a pleasure experiencing a business where people take such pride in the quality product they're producing. While using fresh local ingredients which also support the local economy. And the ice cream...the best
I can remember having EVER including Italian gelato in Rome and Florence which now takes second place) The lemon thyme shortbread and the mint varieties were extraordinary. The mint was so unbelievably fresh, I'm still salivating. The flavours were very innovative (including a blackberry chambord ice cream and a red wine sorbet) and the execution was sublime. If you're in Kennebunkport you need to go. Enough said.