“Ice cream should be fun. !*!*!*!*”

Rococo Artisan Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Kennebunkport
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Was there to savor this incredable artisan ice cream,worth every $$.The staff make sure you get a taste sample of all the flavors,if you wish....
My friend and I had the sweet curry carrot and the sweet avocado cayenne, it really hit our sweet temptation.One must go while on vacation in this amazing coastal village

1  Thank andree54
There are newer reviews for Rococo Artisan Ice Cream

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Yes, please! to small batch handmade whoopie pie ice cream! Sit outside and watch the world go by as you enjoy your one-of-a-kind flavor!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This store was a stop on the Maine Foodie Culinary Walking Tour. We were able to sample all the unique flavor combinations (and they really have some unique ones!), and then pick our favorite for a full size cup. I mixed coffee pow and dark chocolate and was in heaven! All the flavors are wonderful, even if they sound like something you would never think to put together. This is a must for any visit to Kennebunkport!

3  Thank bloomingidiot
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband stopped in while on an excursion with our Cruise ship. Whoopie Pie was very good and sorry to say I forgot what I ordered but it was delicious! Was back in Portland a week 1/2 later and talk the group from our meeting to drive up to Kennebunkport again. Sadly we arrived before Rococo's was opened so no morning ice cream! Hope to return to this area soon. My first trip to Maine and I love this area.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped at Rococo's on a Foodie tour and it was outstanding! If you are looking for your run of the mill Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, then Rococo's is not for you. However, if you're looking for fresh unique flavors that is prepared in small batches by hand and served softer in a gelato type fashion (to enhance the flavors) then stop and say hi to Lauren at Rococo's. You can try any of the flavors of the season. We tried all 14, then had a hard time deciding which one to get! Our favorites were the coffee Pow, Nutella Cranberry, and Pumpkin. This will definitely be a must stop next time we visit Kennebunkport.

1  Thank DodgerMom668