“Amazing Ice Cream!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Forksville, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

After reading reviews, we decided we Had to stop at Rococco's while in Kennebunkport. I am so glad we did! The ice cream is AMAZING!!!! They are happy to offer samples of the flavors before ordering, so be sure to try them out...even the ones that seem too unusual for your taste, as you may find a new favorite. The red hot banana was out of this world! My daughter absolutely loved it! I tried the chipotle blueberry with honey vanilla and it was out of this world!!! It tasted almost like blueberry pie. A popular flavor when we were in the shop was Whoopie Pie. We sampled several flavors and can honestly say we liked them all. These aren't your usual ice creams and the flavor combos can seem very strange when reading the names...but you have to try them! We also heard a customer arranging to have some ice cream packed for their car trip home to NYC - another great option! This will be a regular stop for us on future visits.

• Visited August 2013

Greenwood, Indiana
“BEST Ice Cream Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

The ice cream was like none I've ever tasted before! It was beyond fabulous. It is made at their store daily. I'm not a big fan normally of "unusual" flavors of ice cream, but this goes beyond Ice cream! I rarely if never branch out and try something new, but one sample taste and things changed. I would recommend the sea salt carmel. It was soooo good we went back the next day and it was gone! Another delicious flavor had taken its place. My husband and I went back three or four times during our week stay in Kennebunkport. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from. The staff was so helpful in my sample tasting and very understanding of people like myself who normally save their calories for their favorite items. No matter what flavor you choose you can't go wrong!! Please enjoy!!!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Artisan Icecream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

All the Icecream is made in house. Great recommendations from the staff. The spicy rocky road was great, the coffee flavor was even better. I got them together, probably not a good idea, but separate they were amazing.

Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gourmet Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Loved this place!! Argentinian ice cream, very creamy, with sophisticated and unusual flavors. I recommend, olive oil, rosemary, pepitas, and caramel.

Visited September 2013
“Yummy ice cream. Best tasted outside of Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Amazing. Meet with a smile and offered tastes of ice cream we were interested in. I had chocolate which was yummy and then a special goats cheese and honey which sounded odd but went for it and it was delicious. So yummy.

1 Thank Carriebo1802