I chose this hotel because we previously stayed there 8 years ago. The breakfast is great, best coffee I have had in years. It's a buffet style breakfast with fresh fruits, muffins, bread, eggs, cereals. I loved to sit on the adirondack chairs at the end of the day with wine just watching the fisherman on their boats come in. It's a great location. Nice walk into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine