We have stayed at the Rhumbline Resort many times over the years. It's a great spot to go for a quiet winter weekend. The summer with the outdoor pool and bar is really great. The lobster bakes are the best in town. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The resort grounds are a perfect place for kids to play in a very safe area.
The price is a great bargin for the area. The rooms are are very nice and clean.
The best place to stay in southern Maine. Wouldn't think of any other place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine