Loved staying here this past weekend. Kate at the front desk was incredible helpful in finding and reserving dinner plans, and our room was clean and spacious. The internet didn't work in our room but they have a computer in the lobby, and we loved being so close to the ocean without being stuck in the town traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine