I called a booked a room king size bed and 2 family members booked the same....better watch the cancellation policy....7 days...how are you going to know if you are going to be sick or not....usually 24 hours... that is a joke....they got $25.00 from 3 couples....$75.00 for a phone call......got the flu 6 days before and cancelled...I wouldn't' stay there if the rooms were free...I never heard of 7 day cancellation fee....look other places...buyer beware...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine