Upon reading the mixed bag of reviews I was unsure how the Rhumb Line would be. Boy am I glad we stuck to our guns! The place was wonderful! The girls at the front desk both morning and night were fantastic. The room was clean neat and tidy. The indoor pool was nice and clean as were both indoor and outdoor hot tubs. The outdoor pools heater was not yet turned on but we knew that before we went. Plus it had a nice place within walking distance for teh kids to go in the water, search for shells and climb on rocks. It was Amazing! We will not only be back agian but plan on going back in July! Thank you Rhumb Line and Maine for the great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine