Enjoyed our long weekend at the Tides Beach Club. Queen room was cozy, but perfect size for a long weekend--and we could hear the waves!! Best part of the property is the porch area, where you can get drinks and sit on comfy rockers with a view of the beach. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the common areas--folks were friendly and we did a lot of people watching. Very cool experience--can't wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine