I am so delighted to be able to share my thoughts about my recent visit to the Tides Beach Club this past weekend, I was surprised and overwhelmed with the incredible renovations of this establishment since my last visit 20 years ago when it was The Tides Inn.
I brought my mom with me to celebrate mother's day as Goose Rocks Beach is her favorite beach. We were greeted by Thomas (the host) with a glass of champagne and a smile! Wow, now that's the way to start a weekend:)
We immediately felt relaxed and "at home" when we entered our room which had a comfy sitting area with chairs, couch, table, a super comfortable king bed with wonderful pillows and comforter, and a perfect view of the ocean. We were able to open the window and hear the waves and smell the sea/salt air.
I did not realize, but was delighted to find out that breakfast and afternoon tea were included in the room price. The chef is amazing and we love the food and service so much we ate all our meals there, not needing to travel into town.
The beach access was directly in front of the hotel and we were able to walk the sands or enjoy the beach chairs provided. One afternoon we decided to sit on the porch and rock in the chairs while watching the ocean- our host came out and offered us blankets as it was on the chilly side- so caring.
We will definitely be going back next year and recommend this relaxing resort to anyone who likes peaceful relaxing atmosphere and to be treated like royalty.
Just a few comments though: There is no elevator so it may be difficult for those with mobility issues to access upper levels, and the price was "high", but in my mind it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine