Tides Beach Club (aka Tides Inn) is AMAZING. The BEST Drinks in New England. This statement coming from a person who has tried about 20 high-end bars in Boston and many during my 3 years living in New York City. As well as Chicago and Austin. Terrific Watermelon Cosmo and seasonal drinks to accompany your porch veranda relaxation. Nice and quiet with beach just 20 feet away...it's a long beach too over 3 miles (ran it up and down the morning after our stayover). Not far from shops downtown (15 minute drive). Terrific manager Damien. Hidden GEM for a 1 or 2 night getaway and peaceful bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine