We spent two nights here as a last gasp of summer, near the end of September. The hotel was newly renovated and offered many small luxuries that defined it for us. We were greeted with glasses of sparkling wine and given gift bags when we left containing bottles of water and homemade whoopie pies. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. We ate dinner at the restaurant both nights and had excellent meals. Our room was very comfortable and quiet. The hotel is a 15 minute drive from the town of Kennebunkport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine