We took one of two "suites" which are really large rooms with nice sitting areas. The real bonus is the balcony (one of 2) that looks over the Atlantic with two swell rockers. The inn is a perfect example of a casual, comfortable elegance. Definitely not a budget stop; wonderful staff, real comfort in a surprising setting. A remarkable beach of the softest sand. Responsive help from the front desk to the beach. A surprising treat. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine