“Love the atmosphere - but you pay for it.”

Tides Beach Club Hotel Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tides Beach Club Hotel Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Belvidere
Description: Dining at the Tides Beach Club in Kennebunkport, Maine is a refreshing experience with the emphasis on fresh! Our menu is bursting with fruits of the seas and vegetables of the garden, skillfully prepared in an uncomplicated manner to emphasize the great quality of the food and loving attention of Chef John Shaw. Pair your favorite with one of our signature cocktails or a selection from our extensive wine list and we are sure that you will have a meal that you will never forget.
New England
“Love the atmosphere - but you pay for it.”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

The specialty drinks are fun, but $15 - in Maine. The food is good - but pricey and very small portions. The service is friendly and accommodating. Want to LOVE this place because of the beautiful staff and lovely decor right by the beach, but it misses the mark for wonderful food and value.

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank Dreamer12

Kennebunkport, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing way to finish another beautiful Maine day!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have to admit I was skeptical making a reservation for 12 people in the first week or two of the Tides opening (typically some bugs need to be worked out) BUT I am happy to report that they had everything absolutely dialed in.; from timely service, amazing food and being able to accomodate such a large group over the fourth of July weekend. They had a great vision with the Tides and am excited to get back there for another round of their outstanding cocktails!!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank MEangler
New York City
“Impressed”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Always on the lookout for good restaurants in the area (there are so many bad ones) ; we were pleased with our meal here. The restaurant - actually just a part of the lobby with a small porch area - was attractive enough. Not sure I would call it South Beach - it was beachy and more modern than the usual local restaurants. The service - despite the servers being mostly college kids on break - was great, and far superior to other local restaurants. We all enjoyed the food, and while it was on the expensive side, it was in line with similar area restaurants. We especially appreciated that you could order off the bar menu in the restaurant and have a less espensive meal. Despite the address the restaurant is a 10 minute drive from Kennebunkport -but don't let that disuade you, it is on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (limited views from the restaurant). We will be back.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Fontaine
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hip, fun and delicious”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Words can't describe the beautiful renovation at the Tides Beach Club - light, comfortable and chic....And even though they had just opened, I dined with a friend and my sister and the food was five star! I had a cod dish and my dining companions each got the lobster...My only complaint is that their Lobster Fried Rice I had heard about wasn't on the menu that night. The bar is breathtaking and you can't beat the view. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any one visiting Kennebunkport...as it is one of a kind.

• Visited June 2011