“Fine Dining in Kennebunkport”
Review of One Dock Prime - CLOSED

One Dock Prime
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring Street
Description: One Dock Prime showcases classic steakhouse fare. Aged Prime Brandt beef cuts and local seafood take center stage to rich side dishes like creamed spinach, house cut fries and sautéed Brussels sprouts. The bar features timeless cocktails like Martinis and French 75s, and new-style updates like the Classic Daiquiri with house-infused watermelon rum.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The food and service in this little gem was 5 star. I had the Lazy Lobster one night and my mother had the duck. The lobster had 8 solid ounces of tail and claw meat and was accompanied by a lovely grilled asparagus. Her duck was tender but not greasy and our plates were very clean at the end of the meal. But we left room for blueberry cobbler!
The service was excellent as well, leisurely but not slow.

1  Thank Mariank9camp
KPTMGR, Manager at One Dock Prime, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear Mariank9camp,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent dinner at One Dock. Our staff strives to give the best experience and with a 5 star rating like yours it sounds like we did just that. The chef uses only fresh lobster meat from a 1 1/2lb lobster ensuring there is always a lot of "lazy" lobster meat to enjoy, and the duck is one of our favorite fall dishes too. We hope you will be able to come back soon to sample more of our recently added fall-inspired dishes.
Best,
One Dock Team

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Just order a couple of appetizers...more than filling and decently priced. Great social scene late night with music.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our family of 3 ate here on Saturday of Labor Day weekend. We had an early reservation, and it was very quiet when we got there, but filled up quickly. The atmosphere is fun and quirky, with fairly traditional color scheme and furnishings with unexpected accents. I found the modern art on the walls and eclectic pieces in the bookshelves a fun diversion.
Service was very attentive, the wine list was great, and the food was good. I had the crab cake to start, which was the best one I have ever eaten. It was nearly all crab meat and beautifully seasoned. My lobster fettuccine was rich and flavorful. My husband had the clam chowder and salmon, which he raved about, but I thought his gnocchi was too dense. My daughter had the Cesar salad and fish and chips, which were both fine but unremarkable.
What WAS remarkable was the wild blueberry cobbler for dessert, which we shared. We all agreed that we should have ordered our own, because the dense blueberry flavor was fantastic!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been here before when visting friends and had liked this place but its prices are up and the food is not as good as it had been. Also the staff seems not to be very unhappy and can be A little rude.
the is fun and there is A very good bar person she made the night

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Redone decor, rather interesting, sort of cold and modern. Food was average and VERY EXPENSIVE (steak was 30 bucks!!!!) and honestly, really not worth the money. Service was ok. The bar and bartender were great.