We went back to the Inn this year for a belated Anniversary celebration. We wanted to see Kennebunkport decorated for Christmas. Kennebunkport at this time of year...and specifically Cape Arundel Inn are just beautiful. What a wonderful weekend. We arrived and were greeted with a complimentary upgrade to the most beautiful room with the most unbelievable view I have ever seen. We were given two complimentary drinks for our Anniversary and our room was complete with bottled water, and prosecco. The room was breathtaking...decorated beautifully, spotless clean, comfortable beyond belief...we had the cocktails by the fire in the living room in the main part of the Inn. I am absolutely in love with this place especially on the off season...so cozy and romantic. Unfortunately the dining room was closed on Monday and Tuesday so we did not experience dinner and the breakfeast was just Continental I assume because the chef was off. But still a lovely array of muffins, and juice, and the view...the unbelievable view...This is our annual Anniversary place...they made it so special...they even gave us a bag of water bottles and granola bars for our trip home...See you next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests choose from two distinctive locales to book their stay: The landmark Cape Arundel Inn’s Main House on Kennebunkport’s exclusive Ocean Avenue or the nearby Club House, a vintage manor tucked within 15 wooded acres. Guests staying in the Main House building’s guest rooms enjoy breathtaking ocean views, onsite restaurant, Ocean, and a spacious lawn area – replete with Adirondack chairs in which to sit and soak in the fresh sea air. At the Club House, a short drive away, guests can enjoy the clubhouse featuring vintage pool table, full bar, light lunch, library and spacious patio surrounding the heated lap pool. Resort highlights include a full a la carte breakfast at Ocean restaurant, spacious, tranquil grounds at the Club House and elegantly appointed guest rooms throughout. While the time away on your chaise lounge at the Club House, soaking up the summer sun’s rays, then enjoy a stroll to Cape Arundel Inn for an afternoon porch cocktail as you drink in breathtaking ocean views. In the evening, savor a wonderful dining experience at Ocean, prepared by Chef Pierre Gignac. Ocean offers fine cuisine inspired by southern French and Mediterranean flavors, beautifully presented and enhanced by the outstanding wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Cape Arundel Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Arundel Hotel Kennebunkport
- Cape Arundel Inn & Resort Kennebunkport, Maine