my husband and i and our 11 year old son spent a wonderful week at hidden pond. it couldn't have been more perfect! we loved everything - the cottages are so beautiful and incredibly comfortable; the grounds are beautifully landscaped and we especially loved the organic garden and picking our own blueberries, tomatoes and cucumbers. each morning fresh coffee and hot muffins or scones with gourmet jam, oj and the new york times were delivered to our door. we had outdoor yoga and excersize classes in the morning and then took a very short bike ride (on really cute, fun old fashioned bikes) to gooseneck beach where chairs and umbrellas with towels and water had already been set up for us - it was wonderful! each day ended with fresh baked cookies and lemonade (my son loved this!) or wine and cheese at the lodge. there's also a bon fire each night out by the pool. kennebunkport is great and portland is only 30 minutes away - we had really great meals at caiolas, brescas (fabulous little chef owned place with just 5 tables!) and duck fat. (we also had dinner at mcperkins in ogunquit which was terrible - save your time and money!). we had such a fabulous week and can't wait to get back to hidden pond next summer! and thank you to christy, lucy, jeannie and eli for all you did to make our visit so special - you are the best!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Pond is a private retreat for those seeking high-end accommodations and personalized services in a relaxed and natural setting. The (16) two-bedroom cottages and (20) one bedroom bungalows, feature Frette linens, fireplaces, flat screen TVs and Bose sound systems with iPod docks, state-of-the-art kitchens in the larger cottages while the bungalows feature a wetbar, landscaped outdoor showers and decadent screened porches allowing inside living to virtually extend out amongst the forest. Earth at Hidden Pond is an al fresco restaurant focusing on farm-to-fork freshness. Heirloom vegetables and herbs are picked daily from the surrounding gardens, and thoughtfully incorporated into both food and beverage menu offerings. Another added amenity is the new Tree Spa, featuring three spa treatment rooms nestled in the trees. The Tree Spa is available to guests only and their services will further ensure your visit is nothing but blissful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hidden Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Pond Hotel Kennebunkport
- Hidden Pond Kennebunkport, Maine