“Hidden Pond - A Gem of a Resort!...”
Review of Hidden Pond

Hidden Pond
Ranked #6 of 25 Kennebunkport B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 16, 2013

For an intimate and private get-away with your loved one, you can't do any better than Hidden Pond! Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Dock Square in Kennebunkport (with dinner shuttles nightly to avoid the inconvenience of finding a parking spot downtown), Hidden Pond pays attention to even the smallest details in making your stay the best it can be... The staff is highly trained and totally welcoming (thanks to Jill and KC for the smiles and seem-less check-in upon our arrival!). We stayed in a bungalow in the Woodlands area of the resort, which was nestled into the woods with a feeling of total privacy. We arranged for chocolate chip cookies and milk, as well as a fresh fruit basket, upon our arrival but were happy to see that the fridge was also stocked (and daily replenished) with complimentary OJ, milk, yogurt, and water as well as granola - plenty of munchies! Every morning, a basket of goodies was hung on a hook outside our front door with mini quiches, home-baked coffee cake and fresh fruit, as well as the NY Times and a list of the daily activities on property... One of our favorite parts of the bungalow was the outdoor shower - so relaxing to look up at the blue sky and towering trees, a great touch to the whole experience! We spent our days at the Serenity Pool (adults only, which we loved!) on comfortable day beds, alternating between reading and taking a quick dip in the pool to cool off. If you go, you definitely need to take advantage of the treatments in the Tree Spa -- we had both the Stone Massage (Crystal), as well as the Muscle Melt Massage (Donna), and both were top-notch! Each of the treatment rooms is its own mini tree house, which is very unique and incredibly peaceful... This is our new "go to" resort for a quiet long weekend to de-stress from the craziness of everyday life!

Room Tip: Woodlands bungalows are the most private of the bungalow options.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerHP, General Manager at Hidden Pond, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear wildrice777:

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and the experience that you had at Hidden Pond. As you mentioned, we focus on the smallest details as we often find that they make the biggest impact. I will share your feedback with KC, Jill, Crystal and Donna.

I couldn't agree more that the outdoor showers are one of the most magical features of the cottages and bungalows. When Hidden Pond first open we would deem EVERY Sunday "National Outdoor Shower Day"...just to ensure that the outdoor showers were an experience not to be missed.

I am happy that you received some R&R at the Tree Spa and were given a royal treatment by the spa staff. It is certainly a unique concept with a great team that executes world-class treatments.

Thank you for making Hidden Pond your "go to" resort and please do come back often! I would be happy to assist with any future bookings, hotel information or local lore! Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can provide any assistance.

Wishing you an endless summer...

There are newer reviews for Hidden Pond

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just a wonderful place to unplug, rest and rejuvenate. Light breakfast delivered to outstanding 1 bedroom cabins (larger are available). Each have screened in porches with in and outdoor showers. Sister property (the Tides) gives awesome access to goose rocks beach. Lunch, drinks and access to kayaks are all brought to you on your lounge chair. Earth (restaurant on property) was spectacular, despite a slightly tight quarters. S'mores and bonfires nightly and pools are available to adults and kids. Artist in residence makes for a relaxing and different arts/crafts experience and bikes are here for the borrowing at any time. Only issue is there are no dressers for putting clothes away. All other amenities are first class! Wife and I are both gluten-free and dairy intolerant. We we not only catered to, after 24 hours, all staff knew it and accommodated without having to mention. AWESOME!

Room Tip: There are several types of cabins. Call well in advance to get ones either closer in to further away...

Dear JASilverstein:

Thank you for visiting Hidden Pond and sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you found the accommodations to be spacious and comfortable and the restaurant to be memorable. We try very hard to meet any/all allergy and food preferences as best as possible, as we understand the importance of such guidelines. It makes me proud to know that the entire staff was able to anticipate this need and offer excellent alternatives and substitutes.

I apologize that the lack of dressers was a downside for you. We are exploring ways to incorporate them into the existing design for the future. I can certainly understand that clothes storage (in addition to just a closet) is an important feature in a guestroom and I hope that we will present an appropriate solution for the future.

I hope that you will return for future vacations and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hidden Pond for more rest and rejuvenation!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hidden Pond is a great place for a relaxing get-away from your high stress life. We stayed in a one room bungaloo near the serenity pool and Earth restaurant. Great bed, bathroom, outdoor shower and screened in porch. Breakfast is included and delivered to your bungaloe by 8am. Fresh coffee. Milk, juice yogurt and jam in the fridge. The Earth retaurant is a locavores dream. After dinner the firepit is a great place to hangout. The other properties are also very nice. You can go to Gooseneck Beach and get towels, chairs and umbrella.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerHP, General Manager at Hidden Pond, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear JohnMA55:

I believe that you've said it well -- camp for adults! Hidden Pond has been able to offer a grown-up camp experience to our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this atmosphere and the offerings associated with it. It sounds as though you were able to enjoy the woods and the beach -- which is a major "pro" of the resort. We believe that the day should be started with a pot of coffee and baked goods delivered right to the doorstep, so I am happy to hear that you enjoyed this, too.

I hope to welcome you back to Hidden Pond in the future for another opportunity to escape the "real world". Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We spent a few days at Hidden Pond and it was truly a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway! The cottages are beautiful and clean and the restaurant Earth was delicious. I would highly recommend this property if you are looking to truly relax and reconnect with someone special!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jennifer S:

It makes us glad to know that you were able to enjoy some R&R with us at Hidden Pond. We aim to provide superior accommodations in a relaxing, yet luxurious environment. Thank you for the kind words and for recommending us to your friends and family.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Kennebunkport!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Wow!!! What an incredible place to spend a beautiful weekend. No stone is left unturned as far as luxury, attention, quality and comfort.

As I walked into check in after a 5 hour car ride I automatically began to decompress. Pleasant greetings from the professional and friendly staff. The main lodge is comfortable and makes you feel like vacation has started as you relax and get a drink in the lounging area by the bar upon check in.

The escorted drive to your cottage saves you the unnecessary time of getting lost.

The cottage is beyond expectations. Luxury and comfort at its finest. No detail is left to chance. Juice, milk and drinks stocked and restocked daily. Snacks in the mini kitchen. Down pillows and blankets and Frette linens and robes.

Peace and quiet, waking up to birds chirping was magical. The restaurant serves farm fresh delicious gourmet food. The pool area with chill music situated by the bar is relaxing and comfortable. The spa is great and your spouse can relax adjacent poolside while you get a service in the tree house spa. The bamboo magic given by Crystal was great. My lower back felt great like never before.

We took the morning hike along the coast and we enjoyed that tremendously. The guide was professional, knowledgeable and was very friendly.

I can go on and on. We travel a lot and like to go on driving weekends. This place has hooked us. We can't wait to come back again.

Room Tip: Hideaway Cottage #35 is walking distance to the restaurant/spa/pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManagerHP, General Manager at Hidden Pond, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear luba11375:

Thank you for sharing your review -- we are proud to know that you felt as though we crossed all of our t's in terms of quality and attention to detail. We try to read through the lines with what our guests are seeking...and we work diligently to deliver just that (and hopefully more!). The bungalows, particularly Hideaway, balance luxury, privacy, proximity -- I am glad that you were able to enjoy all of these features. I am also pleased that Crystal's massage promoted relaxation and left you feeling renewed.

Thank you for sharing with us how much you appreciated and enjoyed every minute of your vacation in Maine -- we're thrilled that Hidden Pond was able to be a driving force. I anticipate welcoming you back to Hidden Pond for future getaways -- please feel free to reach out to me upon your return if I can assist with any vacation details...I would be happy to assist!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were thrilled when we arrived and checked in at Hidden Pond. The bungalow and the property was gorgeous. We soon learned, though, that we were basically staying at a very beautiful Hampton Inn that charged Ritz or Four Seasons prices. I think the developers got in over their heads. They created a beautiful space but then didn’t know what to do next. Here were our biggest complaints:

Light and AC
Far and away, this was the biggest issue. Since Hidden Pond is only open for the summer season, they don’t have central heat and air operated by a normal thermostat. Instead, there is a large wall unit that is controlled by a remote control. This would be fine, except for the fact that the temperature is lit up by a giant blue light. This blue light is on constantly. When we tried to sleep, it shined directly into our eyes. We called to see what could be done. They brought a sticker to use to cover the light. While it improved it minimally, it still was a huge disturbance. Additionally, the blinds on all of the windows were very flimsy and let in a lot of light. As a result, we were up with the sun each morning shortly after 5…. And that was after tossing and turning trying to escape the blue light shining in our eyes. We didn’t have more than a few consecutive hours of sleep over the course of the entire 6 nights we were there. We called to ask what could be done about the blinds and were told nothing. The windows desperately need different blinds or curtains if anyone wants a good night sleep.

I tried to attach the following three photos, but it doesn't seem to be working right now. I will try again later.
1. A picture of the blue light during the day without the sticker over it
2. A picture from when I woke up in the middle of the night with the blue light shining in my eyes. No flash was used
3. A picture from 6:00AM with no flash used showing how bright it was in the bungalow.

Lack of Room Service and Dining Options
While this seems minor, when you’re in a town that pretty much closes down at 9:00PM, it is inexcusable for a “luxury” resort to not have a more extensive room service than Hidden Pond offers. We thought there was no room service at all, but later found out it is offered for limited hours in the evening with a very limited menu. This is an area that needs to be addressed.

There are no dining options available on the property until 11AM, except for the breakfast delivered to your room (see below). At 11 or 11:30, the pool restaurants open. They each maybe have 5 items on them. The adult pool restaurant is open only until 3:00PM and the family pool restaurant until 5:00PM. When I tried to get a sandwich at the family pool, they were all out of turkey, the only sandwich option. Even with their limited menu, they still didn’t even have everything on it. Earth then opens at 5:30.. We attempted to eat at the bar there one night. After terrible service, we finally left after eating appetizers and drove up to Portland. The food seemed good, but we just weren’t willing to put up with the service.

Breakfast
Breakfast was such a great opportunity for Hidden Pond to shine. It is such a great idea to deliver breakfast and a paper to the door every morning. Execution is where this fell apart. First off, the breakfast didn’t arrive until between 7:45 and 8:15 each morning. When the sun wakes you up at about 5:15, coffee over 2 1/2 hours later is too little, too late. Additionally, it was the same exact breakfast each morning. When you stay there for 6 nights, you never want to see a crumb cake and quiche again. It would not be that hard to either have a rotation of different breakfasts that could be served over different mornings, or survey the guest before they stay to see what breakfast option they would like.

Pool at Earth
The pool was gorgeous. The service was not. We sat by the pool one afternoon and planned an afternoon of drinks and lunch. There were maybe a total of 5 couples at the pool. When we tried to get the server’s attention, she said she would be back. She appeared extremely frazzled. She would take an order from one couple and then run inside and come back with their drink and not take another order. She would then bring empty plates in and then go to another couple. After a good 45 minutes, she finally made her way to us. My husband ordered a drink. She said she wasn’t the bartender so she didn’t know how to make all of the drinks on the menu. That’s when we realized why it was taking so long. She was not only the only server, but she was also making the drinks herself. So my husband ordered a different drink and we ordered burgers. The burgers took about 45 minutes to arrive. We asked if she was going to have help the next day and she said it is always one person at lunch time and it would be a different person every day. This is just absolutely inexcusable for a place that calls itself a luxury resort and charges over $600 a night.

House Keeping
Housekeeping did not replenish the toiletries or toilet paper the entire time we were there. It was easy enough to get our own shampoo, conditioner etc., but we shouldn’t have had to do that. We came dangerously close to running out of toilet paper and had to call to have them come and bring us more. A “luxury” resort anticipates its guests needs and would NEVER let that happen.

Tree House Spa
We enjoyed our massages at the spa, but again, why isn’t it a full service spa? Why aren’t manicures and pedicures offered? I have stayed at other luxury boutique rustic resorts/ inns, and they all have full service spas.

Staff
Half the staff was excellent, half couldn’t care less. Even the excellent members of the staff were definitely not hospitality veterans that you run into at other luxury hotels. At one point we were sitting in the lodge. They had the leftover coffee cake and quiche from breakfast out for people to eat. I asked the woman at the front desk what kind of cake it was. She said she didn’t know and went and put her nose into it and said she smelled apple….. I feel bad for whoever ate the cake after that!

This place has SO MUCH potential but there was at least one thing every day that went wrong. While nothing was major, except for the fact that we couldn’t really sleep past 5AM, when you pay over $600 a night, you expect a certain level of service that just wasn’t there. This is definitely not a luxury resort and should not charge luxury prices…
Oh, and one more thing – the internet was really spotty and didn’t work for two of the days.

2  Thank Anne A
GeneralManagerHP, General Manager at Hidden Pond, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Anne:

Before I begin, I want to first extend my genuine apologies and also thank you for bringing your criticism to my attention via TripAdvisor. I do my best to keep my ears to the pavement in terms of guests needs and satisfaction. With that said, I am apologetic for this not being the case in the instances that you have mentioned. It sounds as though there were elements within the property that were not a proper fit with your expectations (the Tree Spa, breakfast, in-room dining) that were them compounded by some significant lapses in service delivery (housekeeping, maintenance response times, etc). I take every review that we receive (both of Hidden Pond and Earth) to heart and do my best to internalize all criticism that we garner with the sole intent of solving the problem for the next guest. So as I mentioned above, I hope that you will accept my apologies for our shortcomings and please be sure that your feedback and criticism will not be brushed to the side or shrugged off as a "one-off".

Out of fairness to Hidden Pond and the hard work that we put in day in and day out, I would like to respond to the items that you mentioned. My goal is to accept responsibility where appropriate and to also explain a bit of our point of view. I am offering this out to you as a hope to establish two-way dialogue (and I mean no disrespect if any of my viewpoints are slightly differed from yours).

The light on the AC is something that should have been resolved in less than 5 minutes by any members of my staff. Myself and my Director of Maintenance take full responsibility for this issue. A poor night's sleep is unacceptable in any hotel, whether you're at the side-of-the-road motel or the Four Seasons. It pains me to know that no one on my staff resolved this for you. This issue was clearly not escalated to the proper staff member and as a result, the "solution" was poor and unacceptable. There is a button on the inside of the remote (if you pull down the flap) that has a light bulb above it. Hitting that button will turn the blue light off until it is prompted back on. The blue light is a factory setting due to the LED functionality of the remote -- however, it can always be turned off. I can promise you that every staff member within Front Desk, Maintenance and Housekeeping have now received a personal instruction on how to perform this function.

Our in-room dining option new for this season. We never offered the service before, but realized there was a strong need for it this year during times in which the restaurant is generally full during peak dinner times. Like anything that is new, we will continue to tweak and find a more proper offering. The kitchen space at the restaurant, while sufficient for the restaurant, is not able to produce a more extensive menu for the 36 cottages on site. The in-room dining menu is derived from the Earth menu and designed to feature items that are delicious, appropriate for dinner and can be transported and translated well to a "to-go box". Also, in fairness to Kennebunkport, most of them serve until 9:30pm or 10:00pm, with many of them featuring a dedicated "late night menu" after 10:00pm. Our town is not a bustling city, but I do believe that the options are satisfactory and sufficient. Our biggest shortcoming is that our in-room dining option was not communicated effectively to you. While it is in the check-in packet, the Front Desk should have been more fastidious about highlighting this to you upon check-in. We will look into a more extensive option as future opportunity, as I can agree with you that it is nice to be able to order a late night snack or more "on-demand" food.

The breakfast, as you can read in previous reviews, has notoriously been an offering that has been a challenge to appeal to the masses. Breakfast is the most personalized meal of the day and each individual person eats a different breakfast than the next. The original idea of breakfast came from our owner who stayed at a hotel in the Caribbean where they delivered 2 croissants and a pot of coffee each morning. That was it. Over the years we've worked to tweak this offering by incorporate fruit, stronger coffee, protein, kid-friendly, gluten-free options, newspaper choices, etc. Every step we take to offer a more well-rounded offering seems to not be the complete "correct" offering for everyone. I ensure you that this is not for lack of trying. Our breakfast rotation includes a daily quiche (vegetable based) and a rotating baked good (flavored coffee cake, banana bread, breakfast cake, etc). We feel as though coffee cakes and non-muffin items translate the best for guests throughout different parts of the day (someone may not eat a muffin at 4:00pm if they chose to set some aside, but they could most certainly snack on a piece of coffee cake with an afternoon tea). Breakfast is sent out at 7:45am and since we have 60 acres of property, the bags are delivered at 8:15am at the latest. There is a lot of ground to cover for a select few breakfast attendants. We do accept earlier breakfast requests.

Your experience at the pool is not acceptable and has already been addressed with our restaurant manager. The daytime servers are responsible for serving and bar tending and receive support from the daytime hostess and managers, when necessary. This sounds like an opportunity for the staff member to have asked for assistance, and more importantly, for our managers to know when to offer help in times of distress. Pool service should be seamless, prompt, friendly and generous. Based on your experience, while I do not believe that it is the norm, it is obvious that we need to address our service delivery and staffing levels in this regard.

The housekeeping issue is just the same as the pool issue that you mentioned. Although I do not understand how the housekeeping could not have replenished the toilet paper and amenities during 6 days of occupancy, my goal is to ensure that this never happens again. You nailed it on the head with anticipating guest needs -- that's the name of the game -- and we failed to do this on compounding issues.

The Tree Spa was designed with a strict guideline to not only promote relaxation, but also wellness and naturopathic practices. Our alignment with Farmaesthetics, the product line we use in the spa, lends itself to massage, facials and body wraps. Manicures and pedicures, while fabulous and pampering, were not part of the original vision for the space. There is certainly future opportunity to enhance the spa with these offerings should the space change.

I respectfully disagree with your comment regarding our staff. No one on this property lacks care or respect for their jobs, our guests and the work they do here. I can confidently tell you that. They may perhaps require more polish in certain areas, but their level of sincerity is not what should be questions. Being in the quaint and seasonal location that we are in, we employ a diverse staff of hospitality professionals, seasoned veterans, international workers, hospitality students, parents getting back into the work place, Mainers, non-Mainers, etc etc. Our staff is all here for a reason and has been selected for a purpose. Training and further development is always required, in both seasonal, non-seasonal, luxury and run-of-the-mill hotels alike. I am disappointed that your impression of staff is what it is, but I understand that it is obviously driven and inspired by a feeling of being let down and disappointed in the service delivery failures that you experienced during your time with us. I know that if and when you give Hidden Pond a second chance that you will come to find a much more genuine and sincere team of hospitality "professionals", whether veterans or newbies.

The internet at Hidden Pond is affected by three factors -- foliage, ledge and moisture. You were with us during the hottest, most moist days that we've had this summer. While this could have played a factor in decreased speeds, it would not have completely crippled our internet. I personally handle all WiFi related issues, so either my staff did not inform my correctly or I was not aware of the issue. I have equipment that can boost or resolve any internet issues (at least those that are not resulting from our internet service provider). I apologize that I was not able to address the internet issue for you appropriately. Wireless is an important amenity that is implied in all hotel settings nowadays -- it is not right for you to have been subjected to slow speeds.

To summarize, I want to again apologize for all of our shortcomings during your 6-day stay with us at Hidden Pond. You mention us as not being "luxury" hotel many times throughout the review, and while I believe that we are indeed a "luxury hotel", I can completely agree with you that we failed to deliver you a luxury hotel experience. I am kicking myself as I respond, wishing that I knew what I know now of your experience at the time. I can only do so much to respond and correct issues after the fact. There isn't an issue that you mentioned that could have not been resolved while you were with us, and it is deflating to hear that so many of our staff members had an opportunity to do just that. I do not blame you for feeling the way that you do and I by no means believe that the issues are "minor" -- all of these issues are crucial components to a successful hotel stay or vacation.

I truly hope that you can read through the lines and see that we are a property that cares and clearly fell short. I hope that you will be willing to give us another chance one day. I understand that this is a lot to ask considering your current sentiment towards Hidden Pond, but I know that we can right our wrongs and deliver an experience that will not fall short twice. If you are willing to return to Hidden Pond at any time in the future, I wholeheartedly encourage you to reach out to me directly. I (and "we") want a second chance to make things right. My direct office telephone is 207-967-6504 and my email is justin@hiddenpondmaine.com. I am also always willing to discuss any issues (whether any are still burning or were not mentioned) at any time and would enjoy the opportunity to pick your brain further. Your criticism and feedback is important and well-received.

In addition to my apologies and explanations above, I want to wish you a wonderful, relaxing and prosperous summer. I hope that your future travels are fun, safe and enjoyable.

Please do not hesitate to contact me and I thank you for taking the time to read my response.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Upon arrival you drive down a long winding driveway that sets the mood for the entire property. Lovely trees and landscaping surround the whole property everywhere you turn. The main lodge is the check in point. Smiles are seen as soon as you walk in the main entrance. To the left is a great sitting area with a large fireplace and comfortable couches and chairs. Just off the main lodge are the family pool and a bar. Because we arrived early (12:15 and check-in is 3pm) we grabbed a drink from the bar and took a walk around the property. The weather gods were looking out for us this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday called for 60% chance of rain each day. It was a slight sprinkle but nothing that would make you want to seek shelter. We sensed the sun coming out so we walked back to our car, grabbed our swimsuits, and changed at the main lodge.

With our suits on and drinks still in hand we made our way to the adults only pool. The sun came out and we were able to lounge there for 3 hours before check-in. I heard my phone ringing (front desk calling to let us know the room was ready) but we couldn’t drag ourselves out of the pool. We finally did and got the check for our drinks. As we hadn’t officially checked in yet we didn’t know our room # and we wanted to charge it to the room. The waitress said she would find out our # and when she came back she let us know that the front desk was bringing us our keys to the pool. That was a great first impression.

We check into our bungalow number 40 and wow, we were very impressed with the accommodations. The screened in porch was great for our morning breakfast and for a nightly glass of wine and a game of scrabble. As you walk through the porch you open up a sliding glass door to the main living area. A floor to ceiling stone fireplace catches your eye right away and it is hard to look away from it. A very comfortable couch faces it with a chair on each side of the fireplace. Since we don’t have a fireplace at home the wife loves having them whenever we travel (yes, even in summer). To the left of the sliding doors is your king sized bed. After an exhausting day of doing nothing on the beach, the bed is the perfect end point to the night. The first night we were exhausted and slept like babies. I often wake up in the middle of the night and didn’t wake up once. A solid 8hr sleep and I was ready to take on the next day. The bathrooms are gorgeous and the outside shower is a great touch. Showering in the mid-day sun after being at the beach or pool all day is very relaxing.

Our favorite feature of the property are the “shuttles” that take you to the beach at their sister property called “The Tides” and the “supper shuttle” (a Mercedes Sprinter Van) that takes you into town from 5pm-10pm. We used both services each day. It’s great to go into town and be able to have some drinks and not have to worry about driving or trying to get a taxi (I’m not sure they even exist in Kennebunkport). We must have hit the supper shuttle at the right time b/c both nights we were the only ones in it. And special note, when Carl (the driver of the shuttle) says he will be at a spot at a certain time, he is at that spot EXACTLY at that time. He runs the service flawlessly and is great to talk to during the drives.

Another great feature of the property are the nightly bonfires at both the main lodge and outside the property of their restaurant / adult pool. If you want s’mores you can only get them at the main lodge fire and we feel that is a must do.

Overall we really loved the property and will definitely return next year

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerHP, General Manager at Hidden Pond, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear kriztie707:

What a great personalized recap and review from your experience with us at Hidden Pond. First impressions are important and your kind words prove that the first impression is certainly the most lasting.

I'm so happy that you were able to experience great weather, which you seem to have made the most of. Hidden Pond allows guests to be as active or rest-seeking as they want to be, so I'm glad that you treated yourself to both types of pleasures! I must also mention that your review gave Carl a big smile when I told him about your feedback regarding his punctuality -- it's certainly something he prides himself on! Thank you for acknowledging him and making him feel special.

We are thrilled that your first visit to Hidden Pond was so memorable and we look forward to welcoming you back next year and offering you an incredible experience. I would be happy to provide assistance during future travel planning, should you like any!

Justin Grimes

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennebunkport
The Tides Beach Club
#1 of 6 in Kennebunkport
Inn by the Sea
Inn by the Sea
#1 of 1 in Cape Elizabeth

Been to Hidden Pond? Share your experiences!