For an intimate and private get-away with your loved one, you can't do any better than Hidden Pond! Conveniently located just 10 minutes from Dock Square in Kennebunkport (with dinner shuttles nightly to avoid the inconvenience of finding a parking spot downtown), Hidden Pond pays attention to even the smallest details in making your stay the best it can be... The staff is highly trained and totally welcoming (thanks to Jill and KC for the smiles and seem-less check-in upon our arrival!). We stayed in a bungalow in the Woodlands area of the resort, which was nestled into the woods with a feeling of total privacy. We arranged for chocolate chip cookies and milk, as well as a fresh fruit basket, upon our arrival but were happy to see that the fridge was also stocked (and daily replenished) with complimentary OJ, milk, yogurt, and water as well as granola - plenty of munchies! Every morning, a basket of goodies was hung on a hook outside our front door with mini quiches, home-baked coffee cake and fresh fruit, as well as the NY Times and a list of the daily activities on property... One of our favorite parts of the bungalow was the outdoor shower - so relaxing to look up at the blue sky and towering trees, a great touch to the whole experience! We spent our days at the Serenity Pool (adults only, which we loved!) on comfortable day beds, alternating between reading and taking a quick dip in the pool to cool off. If you go, you definitely need to take advantage of the treatments in the Tree Spa -- we had both the Stone Massage (Crystal), as well as the Muscle Melt Massage (Donna), and both were top-notch! Each of the treatment rooms is its own mini tree house, which is very unique and incredibly peaceful... This is our new "go to" resort for a quiet long weekend to de-stress from the craziness of everyday life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Pond is a private retreat for those seeking high-end accommodations and personalized services in a relaxed and natural setting. The (16) two-bedroom cottages and (20) one bedroom bungalows, feature Frette linens, fireplaces, flat screen TVs and Bose sound systems with iPod docks, state-of-the-art kitchens in the larger cottages while the bungalows feature a wetbar, landscaped outdoor showers and decadent screened porches allowing inside living to virtually extend out amongst the forest. Earth at Hidden Pond is an al fresco restaurant focusing on farm-to-fork freshness. Heirloom vegetables and herbs are picked daily from the surrounding gardens, and thoughtfully incorporated into both food and beverage menu offerings. Another added amenity is the new Tree Spa, featuring three spa treatment rooms nestled in the trees. The Tree Spa is available to guests only and their services will further ensure your visit is nothing but blissful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hidden Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Pond Hotel Kennebunkport
- Hidden Pond Kennebunkport, Maine