We spent the 4th of July at Hidden Pond and fell in love with everything about it.
Stayed in a standard 1 bedroom "cabin" and couldnt have asked for anything more. Loved, lounging in the screened in porch reading a book, the outdoor shower was wonderful, and everything else about the room was just perfect. Enjoyed the breakfast delivery each morning and stayed in for room service dinner in our robes by the fire one night. Dinner at Earth was off the charts and not to be missed. We took advantage of the communal bikes and rode down to the beach and all around town. On top of the facilities and surroundings being perfect, the staff was every bit the equal. Exceptional, genuine service every step of the way.
Originally would've preferred to be closer to the beach (it's about a mile away), but given that the water is likely never warm enough to really be in the location ended up being perfect. Tucked away in the woods, it was so quiet and serene.
Can't wait to return, this is a perfect getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Pond is a private retreat for those seeking high-end accommodations and personalized services in a relaxed and natural setting. The (16) two-bedroom cottages and (20) one bedroom bungalows, feature Frette linens, fireplaces, flat screen TVs and Bose sound systems with iPod docks, state-of-the-art kitchens in the larger cottages while the bungalows feature a wetbar, landscaped outdoor showers and decadent screened porches allowing inside living to virtually extend out amongst the forest. There have been two fantastic additions to the property in 2011. Earth, a collaboration with James Beard Award Winning Chef and Restauranteur, Ken Oringer, is an al fresco restaurant focusing on farm to fork freshness. Heirloom vegetables and herbs are picked daily from the surrounding gardens, and thoughtfully incorporated into both food and beverage menu offerings. Another added amenity is the new Tree Spa, featuring three spa treatment rooms nestled in the trees. The Tree Spa is available to guests only and their services will further ensure your visit is nothing but blissful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hidden Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Pond Hotel Kennebunkport
- Hidden Pond Kennebunkport, Maine