What a special place. Rustic and luxury really meet here. Since it was our first trip to the area I can't compare it to other options, but it stands up to some of the best in general. From the wonderful cabins/rooms to the little touches like: a cooler bag with warm fresh scones and muffins, a hot thermos of coffee and the paper dropped on your front door every morning. For fun or a couples getaway, for summer fun and fall foliage - this place is a wonderful place to stay and launch from. Earth (the restaurant) was fantastic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Pond is a private retreat for those seeking high-end accommodations and personalized services in a relaxed and natural setting. The (16) two-bedroom cottages and (20) one bedroom bungalows, feature Frette linens, fireplaces, flat screen TVs and Bose sound systems with iPod docks, state-of-the-art kitchens in the larger cottages while the bungalows feature a wetbar, landscaped outdoor showers and decadent screened porches allowing inside living to virtually extend out amongst the forest. Earth at Hidden Pond is an al fresco restaurant focusing on farm-to-fork freshness. Heirloom vegetables and herbs are picked daily from the surrounding gardens, and thoughtfully incorporated into both food and beverage menu offerings. Another added amenity is the new Tree Spa, featuring three spa treatment rooms nestled in the trees. The Tree Spa is available to guests only and their services will further ensure your visit is nothing but blissful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hidden Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Pond Hotel Kennebunkport
- Hidden Pond Kennebunkport, Maine