“Perfect Repeat Dining Experience”

95 Ocean at The Nonantum Resort
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Open seasonally, Memorial Day through October Casually elegant dining. Enjoy creative local cuisine and nightly specials highlighting the freshest seafood and local ingredients from New England farms and herbs from the resort's organic gardens. Plus live entertainment weeknights in season. Just a short walk from Dock Square along Ocean Avenue. A TV Diner Platinum Plate award winner. Also serving pub fare, local Maine craft beers and cocktails in Heckman's Pub. Relax with a pre-dinner drink on the resort's front porch, or on the back lawn in an Adirondack chair overlooking the river.
Kennebunkport, Maine
“Perfect Repeat Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times during the summer of 2013. We typically order the personal wine dinner on Thursdays because it always includes and interesting first course, delicious main plate and an incredible dessert and each course is paired with a perfect glass of wine. Great meal at a super price. We always ask for Beth. Whether it's just the two of us, us an another couple or a party of seven, she's attentive, with good recommendations, personalized conversation and great service. If I could give the Nonantum 6 stars, I would. BTW, I should mention that Mariah's smile is a great way to start your visit.

• Visited August 2013
jeangm11, Owner at 95 Ocean at The Nonantum Resort, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hello Rainmaker!
Thank you so much for the splendid review! The wine dinner is super popular and with good reason! It is the chance each week for our Kitchen and Bar Staff to get together and do something just a little out of the ordinary! Often before the Dining Room opens, all the portions are already spoken for as there are many folks like you who have come in several times and they preorder this special meal. It is the perfect way to start your weekend!
Beth is an fantastic waitress! She is calm under pressure but also an energetic conversationalist. Mariah does have an amazing smile. She also is friendly and super organized. The perfect hostess!
We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Thursday night perhaps?
Happy Fall,

“Very nice place to go”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed during the weekend of 30 August 2013 to 2 September 2013.
This is the second time was last year in the same period.
We love the warmth of the staff, the place is beautiful in a family style.
Breakfast is included and very good food as

Visited September 2013
HI Raymond:
Thank you for coming back to see us again this past Labor Day Weekend~
We have many families who make this their annual tradition before everyone goes back to their crazy fall schedules so I am sure you saw many familiar faces not only among the staff but among other guests!
Breakfast remains a super popular part of the Nonantum stay. Who doesn't enjoy fresh baked goodies, yummy eggs and robust coffee served up fresh and hot in a room with a view! There simply is no better way to start the day!
My appreciation for taking time to post a review!
Warm Regards,
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

wife and I have been coming to this resort for many years, but this is the first time we ate at this restaurant.
My wife ordered the filet mignon and I had the lazy man lobster. Both dishes were very tasty and good. I did have problems with my order as the waiter brought out lobster lasagna. When I told him that was not what I ordered, he realized he pushed the wrong key when ordering my meal. He quickly fixed that and comped me for that meal. It didn't talk long for it to come out. I ordered a chocolate tort for dessert, but the waiter came back and said they were out. I guess I didn't need dessert! :)
I know there were problems with the order, but the food was really good. I would recommend if you stay here try it at least once.

• Visited September 2013
Hi Bob:
Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience at 95 Ocean! I am so happy to hear you had a great meal! Mistakes can happen and it is wonderful to learn that when the wrong key was punched by the waiter, the Dining Room Manager made an appropriate correction.
I hope during your next visit to the Nonantum you will come in to our dining room 95 Ocean more than once. Next time we will sure and save you a piece of chocolate torte!
All The Best,
philadelphia
“excellent steak”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I wanted a break from eating nothing but seafood and the filet was done to perfection! It was tender and tasty. My husband enjoyed the drunken lobster. They also have a great breakfast buffet.

Visited August 2013
Hello Glamour Kitty!
The steak at 95 Ocean is one of our top sellers so I think other folks must share your "enough seafood already" feelings! Of course the fact that it is melt in your mouth tasty may have something to do with it!
The Lazy Lobster is another favorite around here and on Tuesday night it is the special - only $20.13! Best deal in town!
Come back soon and give our new Fall Menu a try!
Warm Regards,
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“"Wine Dinner Delight"”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The three course wine pairing special was delightful. Swordfish was perfectly cooked and the wine selections were paired to each course. The Chocolate flourless tort with Chambord cream was a perfect way to complete our dining experience. Special thanks to Pam who took care of our few requests. Our all girl trio, Mom, Daughter and Daughter-in-law will definitely make this an annual treat! Mom gives extra kudos to Pam who was attentive and just plain nice. Thanks Pam.

Visited August 2013
Hi Kathy:
I have to agree - Those wine dinners are simply amazing! Each week when the menu crosses my desk I am so impressed with the ability of our Executive Chef Steve True to put together a spectacular menu and equally impressed with Bar Manager Mark Wozny's talent for pairing the wine with the special meal!
Your observations about Pam are spot on. She is just plain nice! Always a smile and a kind word! I am certain she took very good care of your all girl group!
Fall is a beautiful time of year in Kennebunkport and the wine dinners continue. Perhaps you can sneak away for another vist before we close for the season in December. We would love to see you!
All The Best,