Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
They saved the day!

We arrived in Kennebunkport on Friday, around noon. My wife had unfortunately come down with... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
Edward M
Boston, Massachusetts
My favorite spa when I visit Kennebunk area

Reviewed February 15, 2017
care2go
Wilder, Vermont
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I keep coming back! This is a quiet, rejuvenating place with friendly staff that welcome and pamper. I usually get a pedicure but sometimes splurge on a massage. All services are worth the money. Easy to book online. They were very accommodating when I was late due to a big snow storm and I appreciated their understanding. Will be back! ☺️

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Finally talked the spouse into getting a couples massage with me...and he was so glad he did. Couples room was upstairs, had deep tissue and reflexology for 80 minutes. Was a lovely part of our weekend of finally getting a chance to relax...and eat everything yummy in Kennebunkport.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Visited late summer for a touchup gift and it was fantastic! Centrally located near town, plenty of parking and a friendly clean environment. We often suggest visiting here to our guests!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

What can I say about this place... The staff the management The Establishment all top-notch. My wife has been there 3 times now and is the best treatment she ever gets or has ever gotten. I myself have gone there once for a massage and it was the best I had. Jen the manager is extraordinary. Jan who gave my wife her facial today was unbelievable. Every person that we have had there is so talented so caring and so personable it just makes you want to go back. Highest highest remarks for them!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Great day spa !! Staff super nice and accommodating. Four of us in the group ..we all had The Mermaid package which is 50 massage AND 50 minute facial..it was awesome!! We all enjoyed it so much we looking forward to going next year. Highly recommend.