Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
They saved the day!

We arrived in Kennebunkport on Friday, around noon. My wife had unfortunately come down with... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
Edward M
Boston, Massachusetts
best massage she ever had

we booked a couple's massage here . the reviews were good. even though the price is a little high... read more

Reviewed February 7, 2018
silent_21
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Great day spa !! Staff super nice and accommodating. Four of us in the group ..we all had The Mermaid package which is 50 massage AND 50 minute facial..it was awesome!! We all enjoyed it so much we looking forward to going next year. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Had an awesome massage and reflexology session. Cottage Breeze is an oasis in our busy world. The minute I walked in I felt a sense of calm. Wendy, the owner, greeted me with a smile and welcome. Crystal's massage was one of the best I have ever had. The boutique has great gifts and even bought a wonderful candle for myself.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had totally different massages and both were excellent. Joe needed a therapeutic session and I was all about stress relief and relaxation; we both were satisfied. Reception was friendly (ish) but our technicians were excellent and in the end that's all that counts. Facilities were clean and fresh with lots of product, gifts and accessories available. Left feeling relaxed and chill

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Had a Swedish massage followed by a calming facial - spa super clean and very professional staff...would recommend to anyone local or on vacation

Reviewed May 6, 2016

I just had a massage with Chelsey and it was wonderful. I've been in the past for massages and manicures/pedicures and have always been very happy.