“80 mins x 2”

Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique is a full service day spa located within walking distance to all of the shops and hotels in Kennebunkport. The spa opened in June 2007 and is quickly becoming the most popular place to relax, renew and unwind. The spa offers a full menu of services including Dermalogica Facials, Massage, Body Treatments, Makeup Application and Manicures & Pedicures. In addition, the spa boutique offer some of the nicest health and beauty products in Southern Maine. When you come to Kennebunkport for vacation, Relax Your Cares Away at Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique.
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had totally different massages and both were excellent. Joe needed a therapeutic session and I was all about stress relief and relaxation; we both were satisfied. Reception was friendly (ish) but our technicians were excellent and in the end that's all that counts. Facilities were clean and fresh with lots of product, gifts and accessories available. Left feeling relaxed and chill

Date of experience: July 2016

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Had a Swedish massage followed by a calming facial - spa super clean and very professional staff...would recommend to anyone local or on vacation

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 6, 2016

I just had a massage with Chelsey and it was wonderful. I've been in the past for massages and manicures/pedicures and have always been very happy.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Not being huge spa/massage people I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked a couples hot stone massage, but we had a great time! Toasty warm on a cold rainy February day. Spa was clean and the staff was great. We would definitely go again!

Date of experience: February 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed February 27, 2016

We booked a couples hot stone massage at this nice little spa and could not have been happier. The ownership and the staff were very pleasant and professional. Having not had a not stone massage before we were very pleased and relaxed. The warmth of the stones, added to the massage experience and relieved all our aches and pains. Also, after looking around a bit, we found their pricing to be a very good value.

Cottage Breeze also offers many, many products relating to skin and hair care, as well as aromatherapy but they don't try to push it on you like other spas do. I found that refreshing. I would definitely return to this spa when in Kennebunk again.

Date of experience: February 2016