“Highly Recommended”

Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique is a full service day spa located within walking distance to all of the shops and hotels in Kennebunkport. The spa opened in June 2007 and is quickly becoming the most popular place to relax, renew and unwind. The spa offers a full menu of services including Dermalogica Facials, Massage, Body Treatments, Makeup Application and Manicures & Pedicures. In addition, the spa boutique offer some of the nicest health and beauty products in Southern Maine. When you come to Kennebunkport for vacation, Relax Your Cares Away at Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique.
Reviewed July 1, 2009

This is one of the best spas I have ever been to! My boyfriend and I went to Kennebunkport for the weekend and visited the Cottage Breeze Day Spa. What a great experience! The spa is so beautiful and clean. It has a very relaxing atmosphere and the staff is absolutely amazing! We got a couples massage which was a relaxing, wonderful way to end our weekend. I would HIGHLY recommend the Cottage Breeze Day Spa to EVERYONE that visits Kennebunkport. We are already planning a trip back to Kennebunkport in the fall and both agreed that we will definitely be visiting the Cottage Breeze Day Spa for another massage!

2  Thank SoxChic
"pamper"
in 3 reviews
"rejuvenating"

Reviewed May 26, 2009

I have been to Cottage Breeze several times and have always had an exceptional service. The boutique is awesome-different product lines, and a great place to get a gift for someone! Wendy and her staff do everything to make the visit relaxing, calming, and serene. I look forward to my future visits!

2  Thank gdgrl1
Reviewed January 25, 2009

I live in Kennebunk Maine and choose Cottage Breeze Day Spa for my treatments and buy all my retail products there. The spa is new, fresh and always clean. Very soothing atmosphere. Lots of windows, lovely scents and comfortable seating in the retail/waiting area. The spa rooms in the back are relaxing and there is even a spa room upstairs for couple's treatments.
Most importantly, I find the owner to be very knowledgeable about all the products that she carries in the store. She understands the need to try things before buying and is always offering samples of products to be tested before purchasing. During Christmas she ran a special on gift certificates and we purchased those for all of my husbands office staff. Even my 13year old daughter loves the ambiance of the spa.
I highly recommend Cottage Breeze Day Spa for services and retail products.

2  Thank axaisland
Reviewed June 14, 2008

I spent a spa weekend in Kennebunkport last weekend and Cottages Breezes Day Spa made it a WONDERFUL experience. The space was beautiful and serene. The treatments were fantastic. I especially loved my massage and my facial, which were relaxing and therapeutic. The nice touch during both my massage and facial was the warmer that was laid across my tummy. Very soothing. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel welcome and relaxed....and oh the boutique. An amazingly well-chose assortment of goodies. Lovely scents and soaps as well as great bags and small letather good. That on top of "top of the line" skin care and make up. I confess, I did a little holiday shopping while i was there. We built a girl's weekend around the spa, and plan to make it an annual event. I only wish we lived closer to the spa so we could go more often.

2  Thank newyorknewyork007
See more reviews
Reviewed June 4, 2008

Awesome spa experience!

Several times a year I like to take time out of my crazy schedule and pamper myself. I love to spend time in a spa to indulge in various treatments such as facials, massages, and manicures/pedicures. I have been to many fantastic spas and Cottage Breeze really stands out as one of my favorites.

The treatment rooms have a peaceful/serene ambiance that instantly relaxes you-even before the treatment begins! On this visit I had a facial and a massage and they were heavenly!!

After my scheduled treatments I met the owner, Wendy, who is terrific! I saw that she carried a line of mineral make up that I had seen on the Oprah show. She explained the product to me and demonstrated it to me by giving me an awesome makeover! I loved the product so much I bought foundation, blush, eye shadow and some lotions. I have since run out of some things and had her ship me replacement product!

I am planning another trip to Kennebunkport this summer and I will definitely visit this spa again.

3  Thank SheSheNewtonMA